• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

AKOM returns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Project AKOM

hi every1

just thought id say hi as im gonna be back on here again after a long time away with the airforce. didnt work out :wail:, which means im unemployed. so it wont help the project, oh well back to my business.

and for those who dont no wat AKOM is:
Project AKOM is a project by 4 "kids" were 17 and a 18 now building a Vans RV-7A. check out the website if you wanna no more www.bluelightningcomputers.com/projectakom

and for every1 as of this sunday Project AKOM will have its own "airfield" its a farm at the moment but shes got a barn were gonna convert into a workshop/hanger i will get pics on the website asap so u can all look.

well for no have fun everyone its good to be back

ps. sorry for the long message i dont normally write like this

Back