• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Aircraft technical reference thread location?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RVC

I stumbled upon this listing of books here previously but do not recall the location and was hoping those more familiar with the structure of the forum could inform me how to find it again.

I have given myself the exercise of evaluating single engine/high-wing structures to determine how to properly increase flap area/deflection and moving the aileron out further on the wing in addition to extending the wingspan.

If you can refer me to any NACA or other papers or references I would appreciate it.

Back