• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Aeropup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

13brv3

Supporting Member
Greetings,

I'm dangerously close to ordering an Aeropup from the fairly new US dealer Aeropup | United States | Fielden Aero Home of Aeropup USA I understand there's somewhere around 65 flying in Australia, and that there used to be a single place version called the Supapup. From what I can see, it seems to be a good option for me, but it bothers me that I can't find any reports from people who've actually flown them.

Does anyone here have first hand, or even second hand knowledge of the flying characteristics of the Aeropup? Hopefully there are some folks from down under here that can comment. If you don't want to post publicly for some reason, feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
Rusty

Back