• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

83% SE5A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROGER WINGER

I've been drawing on this for a while. I have two projects ahead of it but the more I think about it the more I want to build it. The structure is aluminum along the lines of the Graham Lee Nieuports. I think this will be my retirement project, a guy has to stay busy. :) It is interesting that you can get all the parts you want mail ordered through Send Cut Send. It would be so easy to just have all 72 ribs and 88 false ribs just arrive at your door. Costly but not that bad and a huge time saver. Same with wing/gear/strut attach fittings and pieces. All the different tail and fuselage gussuts are easy enough to fabricate by hand. Imagine walking into your hangar and see this waiting for you :)raf_bishop_01.jpg se5a.jpg

Back