• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

1953 Piper Tri-Pacer with only 340 TTAF&E

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wrongway John

If this site allows planes other than homebuilts, I thought I'd post what I think is a rare find. It's not my plane. The plane probably is ready for the fuselage to be redone in fabric since it is original. I'm posting it here, because I figure somebody with homebuilding experience has already done some fabric before. The wings have already been done. So if you could do the fuselage yourself, you'd save a bundle. Those are the original hours, it's not a typo, and he’s wanting $29,000 for it. It’s been in Nebraska all of its life too, not by some ocean. I had some correspondence on this plane, was impressed with everything, and wanted it, but was going to convert it to a tail-dragger which I was told would have been a bit expensive for me to have someone do. The man that posted the ad is selling it for a elderly friend of his who has serious medical issues. He has all logbooks since new. Annual is current. Compression on engine is all in the seventies. He also will give you the phone number of the A&P who has been doing the annuals if you have any questions on it. If you're interested, here is the original ad for those that want to know more. http://www.controller.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=1197691 Good luck.

Back