• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

MoTeC USA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TXFlyGuy

After much thought and research, we are going with a complete package from MoTeC USA. I made a special trip up to Chardon, Ohio, to meet with the nice folks at Hutter Performance.

They are setting up a special package for us, wiring harness, ECU, and programming. Trevor is confident that all of us will be extremely satisfied with the performance of the MoTeC.

The only downside is they have a 6 week backlog on harness orders, and my plane will be ready to fly in about 10 days...dang it! I only wish we had found these people 4 years ago.

https://www.hutterperformance.com/

Back