• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Greetings from WOCS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jman

Site Developer
Hello Everyone,

I only have a few short minutes so bare with me. I'm currently in the Senior Phase of Warrant Officer Candidate School (WOCS) and am due to graduate on the 4th of December. We've been allowed a short time on the net to make arrangements with the family etc, and I thought I would check in with the big family here at HBA.

School has been REAL tough, but it's about over now and the fun will be starting very soon. I start Flight school right after the first of the year. Can't wait! I've got plenty of good stories from here at WOCS but not enough time to share them at the moment. Suffice it to say, I've learned a lot about myself and what I am capable, of that's for sure.

I hope all is going well here on the site. I understand HBA was down for a little while the other day. Things seem well now. I want to thank John Slade and Captain John for their work in keeping things running smoothly. Thanks also to those that have stuck with the site and have made good use of it. I really, really appreciate it.

Well, I've got to run. I need to send some info to the lovely wife and run a few errands via the web. Thanks for the support and I look forward to getting back into the swing of things here shortly.

Jake

Back