• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Selling or Parting out KR2 project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conundrum

I picked up an abandoned KR2 project a while back but have chosen to go with an all metal project instead. Original airfoil. I might not choose to part it out for the right $$ offer or trade for Midget Mustang or Mustang II parts/project. Located in South Central MO, here is what I have.

Built Fuselage w/center spars, excellent spruce work, skinned but hole in plywood bottom, tail needs work.
Full Fiberglass kit, both cowl halves, bubble canopy with frame and turtledeck-small crack in TD
All outboard spars, built well
Complete original semi-retract landing Gear, less wheels and brakes
bolt of Fiberglass with bags of flox and Micro
Pedal set, currently installed but will remove
Plans set with serial number
Lots of small parts that I can use on other project if it doesn't sell complete

Pics available on request.

Aaron
amossman(at)email(dot)com

Back