• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Sold Rotec R2800 w/all upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andym817

Rotec R2800 I bought to update as a back up for another engine. It has all the latest Rotec upgrades including new studs, rod and crank bushings, impeller, rocker bushings, rocker cups, alternator drive and planetary gears. This is the early model with the billet heads and was a zero time engine ( other than factory test time) when I got it. I did the upgrades and pickled it and as of now it’s still a zero time engine. I do have the latest black valve covers as well, they are not installed so they don’t get scratched. $10k located at 2LA8 in Bush, LA IMG_3147.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3148.jpeg
    IMG_3148.jpeg
    951.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3149.jpeg
    IMG_3149.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3150.jpeg
    IMG_3150.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1864.jpeg
    IMG_1864.jpeg