• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Revmaster 2180, Prop and Tailwheel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vector

Hi All,
Unfortunately I have to sell my engine, prop and a few other parts I have. Engine is complete with only 4 hours run time. I took it apart but never did put it back, but everything is there. The prop is brand new and has never been used. I will also ad a tail wheel, spring/castor as well.

My loss is your gain. :( I am asking $3500 OBO. Between a new work assignment and my C-172 that needs to be restored, I don't see me getting to this any time soon. I still want a Sonerai I and will buy one at a later date but not now.

Please send me emails to : S O A J A Y (AT) H O T M A I L. I don't have pictures to attach but should be able to get them later this week when things warms up here in Northwest PA. The engine is located in Erie, PA.

Thanks for your interest

Back