• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

RA-AUS Q's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabreC

I am interested in owning an aeroplane registered in Australia under the RAA. I have some questions though;

*Can someone else build the aeroplane for me?
*Do i need an ultralight pilots license?
- Is a PPL enough?
- Is a class II medical ok?
*How much is it to register within australia?

It seems like alot of work to build and register and AC. Are there any dedicated builders within Australia who would do the building and registering? I'd pay ofcourse.
Or anyone to builds and sells biplanes:ban: within Oz...

Back