• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Parts For Sale Practice Bombs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BELinNC

Large blue one $450
Orange one $250
Small blue ones $125 each, all plus actual shipping costs

The large blue one has some surface rust, but overall is very good condition and very impressive size. It is post WW2 it seems due to the blue paint. The medium one with the orangeish paint job is WW2 vintage. I believe it is a 250 lb. practice bomb. The two larger ones both have hanging brackets. IMG_4352.JPGThe small ones are modern 25lb. practice bombs.
Just what you need for hangar art or maybe modify into aux fuel tanks . I hung the orange one from the wing of my Storch replica for fun. Looked the part!
Shipping might be tricky, but possible. Would prefer pick up. I am in Elizabethtown, NC.

Back