• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New Magazine Available STOL Aircraft Magazine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekimneirbo

A new magazine has come on the market dedicated to STOL airplanes. I'm putting a plug in here for them as I received my first issue today. I have no personal interest
in the venture and have never met the publisher....but I did talk with him on the phone. If you have a STOL airplane, or some good info or stories relating to STOL airplanes
you might want to contact Dennis "Shooter" Smith. I'm including an attachment with the front cover of the magazine. Photography is first class. I added the phone number
and email address to the picture, so thats definitely amatuerish. If you are interested in a subscription or have a friend who might want to subscribe, then have them contact
Dennis. If you have an airplane you would like to see tested and put in the magazine, tell him about it. Right now its kinda grass roots, but its user friendly.

STOL Magazine 001.jpg
[email protected] 713 816 0927

Back