• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hurricane Homebuilt for Schools

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vigenere

My experience in high school Industrial Arts has shown me that student enthusiasm is the key to success.

So I'm designing a full scale non-flying Hawker Hurricane - got to be better than a coffee table !!!

Construction is of 'commercial' materials and hardware.

The engine and prop blades are made of water or laser cut ply keyed together with dowel and bolts. The prop rotates on ball bearings and could be electrically driven.

Cheers

Ian

Blog: thingsgraphical.blogspot.com.au

Attachments

• Engine Prop 1.jpg
    Engine Prop 1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 211
  • Engine 1.jpg
    Engine 1.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 155
  • Prop 1.jpg
    Prop 1.jpg