• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Parts For Sale Hummel Ultracruiser Plus plans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karmarepair

Supporting Member
This is the predecessor to the H5. Full VW engine, E-AB. Bubble canopy. 100-130 MPH cruise. Not many were built, and I don't think the new owners support this design, although I think they own the prototype. HOME | Hummel Aircraft
Walk around video from this summer's Hummel Gathering

Trigear version at Oskhosh Aircraft N17NB (Hummel Ultra Cruiser Plus C/N 130) Photo by Kreg Anderson (Photo ID: AC567527)
The ribs,spars, welded parts sold for the H5 should fit fine, bellcranks, landing gear fittings, etc.
Free to a good home, but about $40 in shipping. Local pickup in the SF Bay area means they are TOTALLY FREE.
Direct Message me via this forum if you are interested.
This is a genuine set, not a bootleg, bought from Terry Hallett at least a decade ago. No details of the tri gear in the copy I have.
If you decide you want to build, I have some bulkheads and a firewall you can also have for the cost of shipping, but we'll talk after you examine the plans.

Back