Folding-wing biplane?

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

paulgy80

Hi Plncraze

Everything comes on a CD, the plans, build manual, flight manual, maintenance manual along wih loads of drawings etc are currently 195 pound sterling which at todays exchange rate is $1.50 so thatwould be $292.50. I would ask though that payment be made by electronic transfer in Pounds streling via you bank, it is an easy process to do and saves all the messing about.

Any question please just shout

Regards

Paul

plncraze

HBA Supporter
What is the range in engine weights that can be accomodated in the design? could one use a 200 lbs. engine in the plane?

paulgy80

Hi Plncrazy

The Jabi is 132lbs and the BMW is approx. 160 lbs, the airframe should present no problems but you are eating into the payload of the aircraft ! ! ! The new Belgian UL260i looks very interesting but a really good proposition would be either the HCI radial or the LOM inverted 4 cylinder, at the end of the day it boils down to what your mission is??

Regards

Paul

paulgy80

Hi Pete

As soon as I get some time I will upload some more pictures on our website, the site is now in Dreamweaver and is taking some getting used to, in the meantime what sort of pictures are you looking to see, I guess to understand your interest would be handy so I can take some more pictures if necessary.

Kind regards

Paul

paulgy80

Dear All

Just a quick note, in the UK we have 10 flying and about 6 to 8 under construction at differing stages, we have others under construction in Europe and from the e mails I get it would indicate there are another 3 under way in other parts of the world.

Kind regards

Paul

Midniteoyl

Besides the 'normal' build pics, make sure to include pics of the folding mechanism and prolly a short vid of it in action.

paulgy80

Sorry for the slow response, we are getting ready for a show at the weekend so all hell is breaking out on a number of fronts. I will get some shots taken shortly and get them on the web.

Paul

paulgy80

Hi Ricardo

Sorry for the pregnant pause, please can you e mail me at paul(at)g-tlac.com and I will send you the transfer details and pricing.

Kind regards

Paul