• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Building Q-200 Quickie.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quickheads

Hey All,
New to the boards, but thought this would be a good place to exchange ideas! I'm building/repairing a Quickie Q-200 in my garage. I'm gonna post my buider's log online. I have more experience with websites than with building (so far) but you can all track my progress here:

http://www.quickheads.com

If anyone is interested, I also posted the original QAC newletters, and plans for the 2 place Quickie. I'll be updating the plans to include the plans changes, and dates of completion.

I ordered my first round of Aeropoxy and BID fiberglass cloth from Aircraft Spruce yesterday. I'm gonna start on chapter three of the plans (book ends) just to get a feel for working with composite materials. I'd appreciate your feedback as I dive in.

Wish me luck!

Quickheads

Back