Quantcast

Builder in Toronto Canada CH-640 and Bearhawk5

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

cblink.007

I was introducing myself here and what I'm working on....

I've been enjoying the forums ...lots of interesting topics to read...

Showing my appreciation for the good stuff on here
It is not a bad community here at all! Alot of good advice, good stories amd good humor to be had. I've even done some engineering, build, test flying and maintenance work with some people here. Great stuff. Welcome aboard!!

Alessandre

I'm supposing you are building from scratch once the CH640 kit is no longer available, If you have any blog or tips about this airplane don't hesitate in share.

way_up_noth

I'm supposing you are building from scratch once the CH640 kit is no longer available, If you have any blog or tips about this airplane don't hesitate in share.
I own factory plans for this plane

Its a great plane...its based on a certified plane...I could go on and on...but if you have any questions Im happy to answer..I`m a fan of this plane and sad its not sold anymore

D_limiter

Lifetime Supporter
Welcome! I'm getting interested in the Bearhawk LSA. Wish you luck with your projects.

Iwerk

I bought the factory plans for the CH701 and CH750.
- What sort of tips are you looking for?
- If it's not sold anymore, I'm assuming that you are scratch building?
- Have you bought any materials yet? I've found a good supplier in Canada.
My background is flight simulation. (37 years in the industry.)

Scooper

HBA Supporter
The only tips I can offer on the CH640 is that if you plan to have adult passengers in the rear seat, make sure you check out the options to lower the rear seats, move the rear seats aft by 2.5" to give a little more legroom, and raise the rear seat cabin roof to provide more rear seat headroom.

Zenair 640 options

CH640 Options.jpg

way_up_noth

The only tips I can offer on the CH640 is that if you plan to have adult passengers in the rear seat, make sure you check out the options to lower the rear seats, move the rear seats aft by 2.5" to give a little more legroom, and raise the rear seat cabin roof to provide more rear seat headroom.

Zenair 640 options

View attachment 101282
i think the seat being moved back is included in the newer plans...and the floor lowering mod is a must as you mention.