Quantcast

For Sale Buick/Oldsmobile 215 aluminum V8

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

turbobill

I have two Oldsmobile versions of the GM aluminum V8 from the early 1960's. One is the 155HP low compression version with a 2 barrel carburetor. Mileage is unknown. It will need complete rebuilding as it has been sitting. It is complete except the air cleaner, water pump pulley, and alternator.

The second is the Oldsmobile Jetfire turbocharged version. I removed it from a wrecked car many years ago. It has 59,000 miles but will need rebuilding. It is complete with the exception of the turbocharger down pipe. I may consider parting this one out so you'll have to email for pics and pricing information.

whiteknight

I have two Oldsmobile versions of the GM aluminum V8 from the early 1960's. One is the 155HP low compression version with a 2 barrel carburetor. Mileage is unknown. It will need complete rebuilding as it has been sitting. It is complete except the air cleaner, water pump pulley, and alternator.

The second is the Oldsmobile Jetfire turbocharged version. I removed it from a wrecked car many years ago. It has 59,000 miles but will need rebuilding. It is complete with the exception of the turbocharger down pipe. I may consider parting this one out so you'll have to email for pics and pricing information.
Do you still have those engines, and want to sell them? Please let me know