• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

anyone heard of the Treco 301 jet engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myaircraftathome

I bought a set of plans awhile back of the Treco TG or Tj 301 Gas turbine. Has any one ever heard of it? The 100+ horse power gas turbine has a three stage compressor and increases thrust as it moves through the air, I've also seen a set of plans on ebay for the same engine. It uses gas,kerosene or jp4 or equivalent.has anyone built one its dimensions are 11'' wide by 30'' axial flow, I'm willing to sell copys the plans. For help with the contruction of the engine any advice would help, Its exactly what your looking for to power a small fast personal jet like the Bd 5J or Bd 10 or viper jet
aircraft.The New revolutionary gas turbine!

Back