• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Annual Slobovia Outernational Pumpkin Drop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rv7charlie

Supporting Member
With my apologies for the *very* late notice...

The Slobovia Outernational Airport Pumpkin Drop, usually scheduled for the 1st Saturday in November, has been moved up to tomorrow, October 28. If you're within driving or flying distance of MS71, just north of Jackson MS and looking for something to do tomorrow, come on down. Pulled pork at noon, and the pumpkin bombing competition begins at 1:30 PM. Air navigation via any of the typical services, and if you need driving directions, plug '176 US Highway 49 Jackson MS' into your favorite car gps. No charge for admission; just chip in whatever you can in the donation bucket to help cover the cost of the food.

If you can make it, track me down and introduce yourself. I'll be the old graybeard on the red UTV, parking airplanes.

oops; forgot the flier:

Attachments

• Slobovia 2023.jpg
    Slobovia 2023.jpg
    610.8 KB · Views: 0
Back