• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

KR2 with Revmaster turbo engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbobill

I have a KR2 retractable with the Revmaster turbocharged 2100CC engine I'm selling whole or parting out. Has about 100 hours on it and was built in the early 80's. Has been stored for a long time and needs cosmetic work (paint) and a prop. Also missing is the transponder and the radio is an old 360 channel Narco

I bought it 20 years ago, flew it a little then decided to fix and improve things. Since then, I started flying for a living and lost interest so it's time for it to go. I will be pulling it out of it's storage in the next week or two so I can take pics, fire it up then begin disassembly. It's located in northern New York near the Canadian border. I also have an enclosed trailer for it that I will have no use for once it's gone.

In the meantime, I'm entertaining offers for the airplane whole or in parts. For now, contact me privately through this forum if you have any questions or interest.

Back