• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Latest activity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  • proppastie
    proppastie replied to the thread CAD for wiring diagrams.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=electronic+device+cad+model+download&rlz=1C1RXQR_enUS1074US1074&oq=electronic+device+cad+mo&gs_lcrp=EgZja...
  • Tiger Tim
    Tiger Tim replied to the thread Formula-I?.
    Speaking of, you’d probably like the prototype 190 I can’t help but think it’s trying to tell us something by the way it ditched the...
    • 1711671018257.jpeg
  • WINGITIS
    WINGITIS replied to the thread Formula-I?.
    Going through the center allows one to modify the inner prop a bit to have a fan effect , but point taken, the FW-190 also does shrouded...
    • main-qimg-d494dafa46e1a6a18158672ee4848909.jpg
    • FW-190 BUTCHER BIRD COOLING SYSTEM DETAILS IT ALSO HAD RODS FOR CONTROLS THAT WERE ALSO LIGHT ...png
  • T
    TFF replied to the thread Formula-I?.
    I think it should have a minimum thickness airfoil, wing area and a minimum windscreen area rule. It doesn’t have to be super thick, but...
  • Tiger Tim
    Similar is the DA-11’s cooling intake all the way around the spinner. Saves having to mate the two parts mate perfectly and you don’t...
    • 1711669323632.jpeg
  • WINGITIS
    WINGITIS replied to the thread Formula-I?.
    The Wittman D-12 Bonzo...WOW that looks so cool...thanks for pointing that out..... Uses a NACA/MUNK M-10 mod, cannot find any info on...
    • 4148.jpg
    • Wittman_D-12_Bonzo.jpg
    • Wittman_DFA_Little_Bonzo.jpg
    • 4144.jpg
    • 1380341.jpg
    • LMSsci4PMb6knMSEWW8fDRAxeZq7T5vFe5AmxWFShic.png
  • J
    J Galt replied to the thread CAD for wiring diagrams.
    I've been using QElectroTech. It's fine for what I need but all the symbols are Euro standard so I end up making aircraft specific ones...
  • Mark Z
    Mark Z reacted to loftus's post in the thread Flying Pictures; Post Yours with Like Like.
    Sunrise glassy water landing in Florida
  • b7gwap
    Layup of rudder pedals, tried using some peel ply this time. I think they would have turned out smoother with a single sheet of woven...
    • IMG_4931.jpeg
    • IMG_4933.jpeg
  • S
    ShindenKai reacted to cluttonfred's post in the thread Ducted fan aircraft with Like Like.
    This is absolutely worth it's own thread.
  • rv6ejguy
    rv6ejguy reacted to Tiger Tim's post in the thread Formula-I? with Like Like.
    Since a pylon race is going to be wide open at about the same altitude the whole time I don’t think this is quite the place for a VP...
  • Debaker
    I am interested in the “how to and what to expect doc for the 627cc Vanguard”. I have already ordered a PSRU from Ace Aviation for this...
  • Debaker
    3600 rpm, when there is a load. This is not to ensure reliability. 3600 rpm ensures 60 cycle electric output for generators, so it is...
  • Tiger Tim
    Since a pylon race is going to be wide open at about the same altitude the whole time I don’t think this is quite the place for a VP...
  • SpruceForest
    I suspect that Bill's constraints are not intended to keep us from having a meaningful discussion on the topic, or ignoring thousands of...
    • Expert System.jpg
Back