• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

TX Gulf Coast Fly-In

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mstull

R.I.P.
October 11 through 18, I'm planning an informal fly-in to the Texas gulf coast just north of Corpus Christi, basing at TFP (T. P. McCampbell). Y'all are welcome to meet me there, to enjoy the best scenery in Texas. We'll fly to the barrier islands, nearby airports, the intra-coastal waterway, various harbor communities, and even land on the beach. Contact me for more information. You can see pictures of the area in my thread "Texas Gulf Coast", in this forum.

I'm planning to make this an annual event. It is informal in every way, with no sponsor nor host. We just show up and fly wherever and whenever we feel like. There's no camping on the airport, but there are many lodging choices nearby. October seems to have the best weather. The best scenery is all within PPC and U/L range of TFP. Faster planes can fly up and down the coast as far as they want.

Mark E. Stull
[email protected]

Back