• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Son took his glider ride Sunday.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickathome

Just wanted to let everyone know my son took his glider ride this past weekend. We had to cancel due to baseball schedule and weather twice but we finally got to go. He had a wonderful time and now really wants to learn to fly one. I'm glad. I took some video but please don'task to see it, as I am clueless as to how to post it online.

BTw - the glider he flew is called a Krosno, T-tailed bird with forward sewpt wings. Pretty big glider.

Here is the website for the outfit we went with. Nice people;

http://blackdiamondsoaring.net/

Back