• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Want to design an airplane before spring?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doug.hunsaker

In the next 2 months I'll be working with a small group of people to walk through the aircraft design process. You'll learn crazy skills like
  • Airfoil Analysis
  • Wing Design
  • Aircraft Stability
  • Optimization
This is our best-selling course, and we only do it once a year.

This time around will be the best yet. I'm bringing on one of the best teachers, Jeff Taylor, to help out. I've worked with Jeff for 7 years and trust him completely. He even knows some of this stuff better than I do.

We'll also have a guest visitor who has been involved in designing crazy aircraft for over 10 years. You won't want to miss it.

The course is uniquely designed for students of all levels. We've taken the most impactful concepts from multiple courses and smashed them into a short course of just 8 weeks.

You'll need to commit to attending a virtual class once a week for 1.5 hours, and spending 1-2 hours outside class watching some videos. That's it.

The course is just $249 for the full 8 weeks. That's a crazy deal compared to other comparable courses out there. Plus, if you participate each week and are not completely happy with what you learned at the end of the course, I'll give you a full refund. So there's no risk to you.

Come join us for the ride of your life and learn a new skill before spring. You won't regret it.

Click here to sign up.

See you in the course!

-Doug

PS - If you're someone who has a bucket list for 2023, you can use the coupon code NEWYEAR25 to get 25% off. Or if not, at least pass it on to your buddy. He'll love you forever.​

Back