• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Timber Tiger Kay's Speedster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenturePilot

Timber Tiger just dropped the first bit of information on their latest upcoming kit on their facebook page called Kay's Speedster. Another vintage inspired design now in two seat side by side configuration. Sparse on information but it looks like it's designed for a bigger engine which hopefully means more speed compared to the ST-L. I inquired about an enclosed cockpit option and all I got was a "stay tuned" so that's a good sign. I've always loved the ST-L since I first saw the prototype skeleton at Airventure. I would consider one but the kit is pretty expensive for a Performance, practicality, and warm season only limitations. If I'm going to sink that much money into an airplane I really need to be able to enjoy it all year here in the Carolina's. Sounds like this may check all the boxes and a design purpose built for a Verner which is very exciting!

Back