• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, all. Still the same old Nick Pfannenstiel, but I decided to start a new profile under the name Timber Tiger AC. Many are aware I've been a constant lurker here since 2006 or so, but don't post too awful much. I'm hoping to be more active as things at Timber Tiger progress, though. Since 2006 I've come a LONG way as an airplane designer and it seemed a bit more professional to start this new profile.

For those who don't know, I'm the founder and designer at Timber Tiger Aircraft. Timber Tiger specializes in Golden Age aircraft replicas and original designs inspired by that time period. Right now our flagship kit is the Ryan ST replica, but we've got several more designs in the works. Not one to do things halfway and always seeking perfect aesthetics and performance, it is my hope that you enjoy our work moving forward.

Nick Pfannenstiel

Attachments

• 20210804-LCL05296040821.jpg
    20210804-LCL05296040821.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20210804-LCL05446040821-3.jpg
    20210804-LCL05446040821-3.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 0
Back