• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Theoretical Auto conversion of helicopter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nota

I think the title says it but I was thinking this morning about how far things like the LS3 conversions and others have come in recent times and realized that with something like the 525 hp LS3 wouldn't two of them on paper have the ability to replace the turbine (this is just talking about the HP being in the same ball park not the mounting and all that before someone calls me a buffoon for due to balance and such)

Back