• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Special AW Cert - No Operating Limitations Date

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Bad88

Supporting Member
I've been reading about major changes and how your operating limitations direct the owner what to do in the case of a major change. I pulled out my aircraft document file to review my AW cert, logs, and OL's. The first document to review was the AW cert which curiously did not have a date recorded in the OL section of the form. I reviewed the logs where the aircraft went through the required inspections and flight testing but there are no references to OL's there either. There are no OL's in any of my documentation.

I've ordered a CD in the meantime. I'm curious if anyone has encountered this before and if there is anything I need to do in order to resolve the situation or if anything needs to be done.

Back