• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Parts For Sale Sonerai II L fuselage for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwalker

Supporting Member
Earlier this summer I picked up a second complete Sonerai fuselage with the idea my son might want to fishi building it as to have matching aircraft. However, his interest is a little lower now- discovering females- and when he does think about airplanes he is more interested in the Taylorcraft restoration and flying it than anything else. So this Sonerai project should move onto someone rather than sit in my warehouse for the next however many years.
The fuselage is complete on gear and has the non-rounded vertical stab/rudder. The tailfeathers are complete and ready to cover, the fuselage needs wiring and plumbing but otherwise is ready to be prepped for covering as well. It is set up for the folding wing option.
Sorry, no pictures as of now- I did not bother taking any when I picked it up, just put it in the warehpouse, but after the holidays I will drag it out into the sunlight and take a bunch of pictures.

I am thinking $2000 cash is fair, but open to offers. Located in middle TN.

Back