• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Searey rebuild, Moni completion and just possibly a Bellanca Viking rescue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephens.leo

Hello everyone, I just might be on the brink of a new chapter in life where I have time, money and space all coinciding! The Moni should be a personal transport machine, the Searey for fun and exploration and if my stars align then possibly that unloved Viking could join us as our family travelling machine.
I look forward to reading old posts and conversations for inspiration, advice and pitfalls.
Regards to you all,
Leo

Back