• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

RV-10 Builder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maren

Hi,
I am 2 1/2 years into building an RV-10, but also interested in ground up new airplane or engine designs. For my RV-10, I recently built an IO-540 from scratch in a build-school which was a lot of fun. I am also done with the cockpit which is all Garmin. Ran one wire at a time until all was working.
Hoping to be inspired by what I find here.
In addition, I am the founder and maintainer of the non-profit and open-for-all Wiki for RV-10 builders, rv10.org. It has some 300 pages with hints, structured by the build manual sections / pages. It also lists all kind of options for the RV-10 and hints for them. It's already been cloned into rv14.org by a fellow builder.
I fly since 2011, PPL, instrument rated. Club 172/182/182RG. Can't wait to get into the air with the RV-10.
/Martin
KRNM / San Diego

Back