• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Photo Sharing Sites for ten thousand photos ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gregory Perkins

I have about four hundred folders with average 25 pics each showing details of mostly old ultralights. I collected these over about fifteen or twenty years and would like to find an intelligent sharing service that would allow navigation among the various folders and be user-visitor friendly. I'd love to have Google or Wikipedia involved but whatever is used it must be public friendly and open and none of the fee or private or permission based access etc. PhotoBucket has a setup that would technically work insofar as being able to auto generate menus to navigate among the folder names to take you to your photos of interest. BUT it is private access only and not public. ( and fee based ). I can be contacted directly at [email protected] if you would like to talk. 35 years ago I figured the EAA would someday be hosting these pics but my understanding is they have or are disposing of all the UL related stuff. ps. Is Dave Loveman still going strong with his website ? He made a lot of videos of some rare UL planes. Also I think I have most of the issues of Ultralight Aircraft magazines and most of the EAA UL magazines as well. I'd love to get these scanned someday along with Glider Rider etc.

Back