• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Parts For Sale Oratex Fabric Kit (White) new price

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDub

30 meters in length, 1800 mm wide. All materials and tools required to cover are included, however the glue is expired. Current price is $155 per liter and there are 3 in our kit. To give you an idea, there is enough there to cover a Starduster Too with a bit extra. Nothing has been opened. The location is South Central Washington State. The white color was chosen so we could paint our own scallops, etc. Oratex has a special paint for this. Purchase price before the pandemic was $7500-that minus 600 or so for glue-$6900. That is a good start. I am open to offers. Give me a call 5oh9-7I3-three2niner1 if interested.1692138881563.png 1692138974632.png

Back