• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New member want to build a Raven/kitfox

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldred

Hi new here and delighted to find this site, I retired recently and now I am going to try to fulfill a (nearly) lifelong dream of building a sport aircraft. I was first "bitten by the bug" in the early 70's and my first attempt was one of the BD5 kits that (probably very fortunate as it turns out) was never delivered and then a few years ago I bought a barely started Kitfox kit. Work and no time ultimately caused the sale of everything but the Raven/Kitfox has become my dream now that I actually have time to work on a project. I am a retired welder with years of experience working with tube rigging closely resembling a tube and fabric aircraft frame so a plans built project such as this is ideal for me. I would be delighted to hear from anyone who might be building the Raven or that has any info, pro or con, on it.

Back