• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New Member from South Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozzietx

I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself.

Bryan Nelson from San Antonio, Texas.

I have decided to build a Pietenpol.

This will be my first homebuilt. I have been building R/C airplanes for over 40 years.

I have plans, and am putting together the wood, and metal raw materials, and doing lots of studying.

It's too hot here in Summer to build. Once it cools off (October) I'll start in earnest.

If anyone is in the area, and has some spare spruce, let me know. I'd love to avoid shipping from CA, or IL.

I'm sure I'll have lots of questions to come.

Back