• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Low & slow CA to Oshkosh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PTAirco

I'm trying to add more people to our proposed trip from southern CA to Oshkosh this year. I will be in my Aeronca L3, there will be one or two Chiefs, probably a very slow modified Super Cub so far. Any other slow aircraft would be welcome to join us. Aeroncas , Taylorcrafts (yes, I know they will outrun us...) , Cubs, homebuilts, antiques. We may have a support vehicle but that's tentative at the moment. We are planning to arrive by the Sunday before the show at the latest, so you'll have to be very flexible with time - but that's a given with this kind of thing!

Back