• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Louisiana student willing to learn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acer9711

i am aiming to be a high flying pilot and willing to learn. i have an issue about annoying spammers and will report u in. other then that i get along with good people. i was wondering how much is it to go to pilot school, i think there's this training thing at our little airport, we got another airport and its for the big passenger jets. idk if it is it or what, going to ask around after my mule trip i got coming up. the airport is called Downtown Shreveport airport and its the 1 with the small prop planes, not the main airport.

Latest posts

Back