• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Loehle 5151 mustang

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fighter

NEW TO THE HOME BUILT JUST PURCHASED A Loehle 5151 mustang THAT IS IN NEED OF A REBUILT WAS ONCE IN FLYING CONDITION .I NEED TO FIND PLANS OR DRAWINGS FOR THE AIRCRAFT SO AS TO PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS ONCE BUILT DOSE ANY ONE OUT THERE KNOW WERE I CAN FIND A SET?
DOES ANY ONE OUT THERE KNOW IF ANY Loehle 5151 mustangs are based in the state of OHIO close to the Cleveland area? I can be reached at [email protected]

Thanks all take care

Back