• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Let me introduce myself!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmplaneschemer

Greetings! My name is Jonathan McCormick and I am excited about joining your forum. I am the Director of Paint Operations at International Jets in Gadsden, AL and owner of Plane Schemer LLC, a custom paint scheme design company. I have trolled around this forum for a few years and decided it was time to join in on the conversation.

I am happy to give any painting advice or scheme help requested. I have access to military archives with original color charts and many markings that are almost impossible to find! Here at International Jets we have produced two Silver Wrench award winners and several Best of winners at Sun N Fun over the last five years in the Warbird category. However, we are not limited to larger Warbirds and Experimental aircraft, we have painted several very unique homebuilt aircraft over the years. So I understand the connection between a person and their homebuilt aircraft and I envy that! I am looking for a project for myself so that I can become a member of the cult!

I will be officially launching my company at Sun N Fun in a few weeks and I hope that a few of you would stop by my indoor booth to visit! Also, check out my Facebook page and like my page so that we can stay connected! www.facebook.com/planeschemer I am always looking for new ways to extend my network and make new friends in the aviation community!

Jonathan McCormick

rv7_left_1_0_n241RV.jpg

Attachments

• rv7_left_1_0_n241RV_sm.jpg
    rv7_left_1_0_n241RV_sm.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Back