• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Airplane Wanted ISO that certain gem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmcf

I am searching for that cheap/inexpensive/forgotten about/next to nothing/free ultralight. I tend to have a lot of hobbies I'm not willing to part with so it needs to be darn near or free to have the "CEO" approve of bringing something home. I hear of people telling stories of barn finds and such out there but here in NE Ohio there aren't a lot of ultralight guys. I have obtained a lot of different plans of many types of planes. Aluminum is crazy expensive, can't find decent aircraft wood locally (plus I would love to have an eye over my shoulder to point to what is good or bad) My thought would be to build a little bit at a time so to ease the pain and the "No Way!" response from the wife. Until I priced stuff out.

It was suggested I put out a post and see if there is anyone out there that may have or know of a hidden gem that needs saving.

Back