• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

I'm new here thanks for letting me join the group I need to find an instructor that has time in a Esqual VM-1 Lightning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b.dewitt

Hi All thanks for the add. I am asking for your help. I'm in the process of buying an Esqual VM-1 Lightning. I need to find an instructor that has time in a Esqual VM-1 Lightning that give me the 5 hour checkout that my insurance compony is requiring me to get. I'm in Southeast Michigan right now the plane is in Louisiana. It will need to ferry up to me at some point, maybe it can all be done at the same time? If you all know of someone that might want to take on this please let me know.
Thanks Bob
734-604-3604
[email protected]

Back