• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hello Friends!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Len Brill

Hello, my name is Len Brill. I'm a Licensed aircraft structures AME.

I've been working in the business for 29 years come August. I've structurally built, restored and maintained far too many aircraft types and configurations to list.

I have bounce between fixed Wing and heli industries for years.

When I was a kid , ultralights regularly flew over our house. I was always in a constant state amazement. I went to the local ultralight field and paid for and hour. I went up in a tandem Beaver.
Can you say HOOKED?
Almost 30 years later I think I'm ready to fly and build my own ultralight.
I was a poor working father and never could pull enough money together to buy one and fly.

I'm looking into the airbike. A friend gave me plans.

Thanks for letting me join your forum

Here we go!!!!!!

Back