• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Greetings from Switzerland

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abbetpascal

Hello dear fellow builders and enthusiasts,

I am a passionate of aviation and its history since my childhood...

I dream of flying and building an airplane for almost 50 years. And I have the chance to have realized part of my dreams!

It is very natural that I studied aeronautical engineering and turbomachinery, but to work in the energy world.

I have always kept aviation as a passion and hobby.

Since the age of 12 I have been collecting books and technical documents about aviation and especially about the World War II era.

After learning to fly gliders (as we did in the old days...) I went on to get my microlight aircraft and sport plane licenses: I've been flying for over 40 years. I also built a Fisher Classic (registered as a microlight in France) with which I have been flying for 20 years for my greatest pleasure. Pure flying! Microlights are forbidden in Switzerland...
I had also started a project of a Bf109G-10 in 2/3 scale (100 HP) all in wood and carbon that I didn't finish (only the fuselage and fin structure were built) that I gave to a friend to make a decoration piece. This project was too long and more compatible with my new private and professional life...

I like to follow the development of the community projects and to the extent of my knowledge and my archives to give my modest support. And more particularly on the replicas of old planes... And I have a great respect for all those who dare to launch themselves in these a bit crazy adventures...

I am currently following two projects of restoration and reproduction of a German jet in Germany and in England, but I am sure that I will find on this forum other projects just as interesting...

I am looking forward to participate and contribute to your exchanges!

Best regards
Pascal

Back