• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Four Stroking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackBrown

I did the search thing on this site. I did the search thing on the WWW. With no luck finding any results I thought it might be a good time to see what we know regarding the Helvenco aero 1000 four stroke engine. Not the specs. Specifically, about the mounting. Everything I've found relates to mounting in the pusher position...ie... paramotor trikes, quick silver, and aerolight103. Does anybody know of or seen if this engine can be or has been mounted in a tractor configuration? I've read the owners manual and it does not reference if the engine can be mounted to tractor. The mounting system looks to be pretty robust, but I relate better to the robustness of actual tractors than to that of aircraft engine mounts. Spill the beans, please.

Back