• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of home-built aviation.

Why support HomebuiltAirplanes.com?

• Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts.
    • Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.
    • Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Found 40 years of Reno pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chopndrag

Years and years ago I bought around 40 years of Reno air race pictures. They were from the widow of "Rotten" Richard Rosenpher. While looking through them again I found the old picture of Jimmy Leeward in the mustang when it was still painted yellow with Leeward air ranch on the side and #9 There's also what looks like build pictures of the Galloping Ghost. I could be wrong but that fuselage was unmistakable. There is even 8mm slides I mean any plane mainly Mustangs were in 3 boxes loaded with history.

Back