• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Flying Magazine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PMD

In watching the business group buy up Flying and everything else they can lay their hands on, I greatly fear the whole shebang is going to be run by a bunch of B school grads who have no idea what an airplane - or at least a recip - is. Bertorelli leaving Avweb is IMHO a portent of things to come. I have read Flying for about 45 of the last 50 years, letting it slip when it didn't seem to be telling me anything I wanted to know anymore.

So I went to the bookstore this week and bought a copy.....$14.70 with tax! Well, it's on heavier paper but in years gone by, I would read it cover to cover. Been on my nightstand 3 days now, and have maybe read 1/4.

Back