• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Fisher Flying Products New Ownership/Factories?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MGriffin

First let me start by saying that I am not "concern trolling" by making this post. I've always liked Fisher Flying Products, always thought their aircraft were some of the coolest ultralight aircraft out there by far.

I recently discovered that they have new ownership, an Indian company (I think it's based in India?) called "Ckdpack". Their plan is to start manufacturing kits in different locations/continents. As someone who is very strongly considering purchasing a kit from them in the future, I would like to know more about the new ownership and the quality of the kits that will be produced elsewhere. Basically, will the same quality be retained regardless of where it's manufactured?

From their website:
"In 2022, Arun Modgil started leading the company when his Ckdpack Inc. invested and took a majority stake in FFP. The aim is to manufacture kits globally at Ckdpack’s plants in three continents."

From their Wikipedia page:
"In 2022, Ckdpack Inc. bought a majority stake in the company and named Arun Modgil as company head. The company intends to manufacture kits at Ckdpack’s plants, located on three continents."

For anyone that has any knowledge of these changes to their company, I would greatly appreciate any feedback. I want to send them an email asking the same thing but I don't want to come off as rude by questioning the quality of their aircraft kits.

Back