• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

eduardosilva

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eduardosilva

Hello gays
I am Eduardo Silva, I got 74 age. but that age get a lots of modeling experience. I start to do planes at 5 when i say the real planes near my house at flying field. Dakota DC3, and others were my inspiration.
In then at school i learn how to draw .So i started drawing my own models. I did a A2 glider and of free fly motor .After i did all kinds of u control. When i was 19 years old i bougth my first radio control, and start until today to do rc, making my home models and fix the kits i liked mostly. The workshop bring me lots of experience with different material . Balsa , styroform, fiberglass, carbon. No secrets with that material. I use to do molds and divers pieces with fiber glass and carbon. The gliders are who i like most.. I got several gliders with and without engine. Lots of different projects i did during this my life time until today.
At the moment i feel in love with Vtol planes. So i finish a drawing of 4,00m Vtol glider ,with 4 engines up and one for translation. I am preparing to do the fuse as a esculture with styroform material .Them will be cover with glass fiber, prepared for making a mold. Into the mold will be done a final fuse with Honeycomb and fiber glass and carbon with vaccum system. The wings and stabs are cut in styro with CNC machine and will be finish with carbon cloth and mylar vacum system. By the experience i already got i think that will be easier to do this job.
I already got the pilot licence for gliders ,small planes, and ultraligths. also winggliders and flywings.
Hoping that i still got healty to continue building the models, wich is the thing i love most . Thanks for reading. Eduardo

Back